The new version of Antares Xpansion brings the following new features:
- Update of the online documentation.
- Compatibility with Antares v8.1.0
- Possibility to launch the tool from a small IHM
- Addition of several information when launching a study (such as the Antares version of the study and of Antares-Xpansion)
- Addition of a relative gap as stopping criterion of the algorithm
Here is the link to follow the latest version : https://github.com/AntaresSimu...
As a reminder, this version of the tool is open-source and consists in an executable that can be called either via a terminal or via the new small IHM: