This training is intended for new users of the tool or for inexperienced users who need to strengthen their basic skills.
The Antares Beginner training is a 3 days session at our office in Paris, France where you will learn about:
- The challenges of system adequacy forecasting
- The organization of the interface and how to navigate easily into
- The main principles of modelling a system with Antares with a market approach
- The different options of simulation and their impact on the results
- How to fulfil Load, Solar and Wind time-series
- How to use the different Hydro models and understand their differences
- How to successfully describe a thermal fleet from technical and economical points of views
- How to model a Hydro Pump Storage and a Battery
- How to understand the results
- Presentation of the R packages
Half of the training session is devoted to practical work. At the end of the training, the objective is that the participants will be able to create their own study from scratch.