This session will welcome a dozen people.
The main objectives of this 3-day training session are for trainees to understand the principles of modeling while becoming autonomous in the handling of the software through several sessions of practical work.
The fields of activity of the trainees will be very varied: economic studies and of adequation, development of networks, prospective energy, ...
- The challenges of system adequacy forecast
- The organization of the interface and how to navigate easily into
- Main principles of modelling a system with Antares with a market approach
- The different options of simulation and their impact on the results
- How to fulfil Load, Solar and Wind time-series
- How to use the different Hydro models and understand their differences
- How to well describe a thermal fleet from a technical and economical point of views
- How to model a Hydro Pump Storage and a Battery
- The right actions to test and assess the result’s quality
- How to use R packages to illustrate the results